Notice: Be aware of personal sales scams. Someone has been providing fake SBE checks for fraudulent sales. Possible signs of a fake check scam include:
- You receive an email or text (examples below) offering to buy your item, pay for your services in advance, or rent your apartment, sight unseen and without meeting you in person.
- A cashier’s check is offered for your sale item as a deposit for an apartment or for your services.
- Value of cashier’s check often far exceeds your item—scammer offers to “trust” you, and asks you to wire the balance via money transfer service.
- Banks will cash fake checks AND THEN HOLD YOU RESPONSIBLE WHEN THE CHECK FAILS TO CLEAR, sometimes including criminal prosecution.
- Scams often pretend to involve a 3rd party (shipping agent, business associate, etc.).
Southwestern Biomedical Electronics Inc. (SBE) was established in 1976 as an authorized sales and service representative to distribute Spacelabs products to area hospitals in Oklahoma. SBE has evolved into a knowledeable, professional service company repairing all types of patient monitoring equipment while focusing on Spacelabs Monitoring products.
Our early experience with new technology in the intensive care setting provided the insight we have today to deliver prompt response to customer needs. Our concentration on the Spacelabs product line allowed us to become very proficient in the repair of the circuit boards used in this equipment. Around 1979 SBE began a nation-wide circuit board exchange/repair program on the Alpha Series of patient monitors, including on printed circuit boards (PCB’s). Competition is the driving force for customer satisfaction. Very competitive pricing and prompt, professional, hassle free attention to customer requests are our products.
The PCB assembly that leaves our facility has been repaired and fully tested by qualified technicians. To ensure the absolute best in reliability, these boards are removed from an operational system, packaged in antistatic protection, and shipped to the customer.
All PCB assemblies carry a 12 month warranty.